It's Karin here to share some inspiration for the Lawnscaping Challenge blog.
- I started by making a cardbase from dark orange cardstock and then matted some plaid paper to the center of it.
- I then diecutted a square with a circle window in the middle.
- I used the same circle die to cut through the center of a slightly larger scalloped circle and that way created a little frame for my window.
- After adhering the frame I used foamadhesive to tape my window to the cardbase.
- With the window in place I could center my diecut love and add some sprinkles.
- And then to the fun part - stamping, coloring and fuzzy cutting the adorable little faries! I just ADORE them! They are adhered to the card with foam adhesive.
The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps; Fairy Friends
Dies; Scripty Love
Paper; Let's Polka mon Amie and Perfectly Plaid
Pop over to the Lawnscaping challenge to be inspired by my talented teamies or play along in the latest challenge.
Have a great day, hugs, Karin