Friday, September 16, 2016

Friends Warm the Heart

Hi Everyone!
It's Karin from PeppermintPatty's Papercraft  here to share some inspiration !





For this card I started making a bg panel from some patterned papers and by stamping and coloring the sweet images from Into the woods with watercolorpencils (I use Derwents). I then fuzzy cut them - I actually made two of each to create extra dimension. The trees are inked using distress ink and an inkblending tool. The trees and mushrooms are from the classic and awesome Critters in the forest set!
The sentiment is stamed and heatembossed in white

The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps; Into the woods and Critters in the forest



Make sure to check out the latest Lawnscaping challenge to be inspired by my talented teamies and to play along with this week's fun theme!


http://lawnscaping.blogspot.se/



5 comments:

  1. So darling! I love how you created depth by layering, the fringy grass, and the shadows of your colors! I love Derwent wc pencils, too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it..beautifully created scene !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the dimension you got with the critters, and the little scene you built. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!