Thursday, February 18, 2016

Spotted & Hearted - February

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!

(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?



This card is just magical! I am in LOVE that background! And the cute little fox from Into The Woods is the perfect match to Critters in the Forest log! I love all of the texture and colors too - wow! Isn't this just SO gorgeous? 


*swoon* This card is just beautiful from top to bottom! I love that gorgeous watercoloring! And the Scripty For You die just shines here!! I love the pop of pink on that gorgeous flower from Flutter By too! Really, this is just incredible! 


What is not to love about this card? I mean, the awesome raccoon from Holiday Party Animals is SO sweet sending the letter!! And that mailbox from You've Got Mail is SO sweet in the red and blue!! This color scheme is so lovely and just perfect for this happy mail card! 


Guys - this card is SO sweet!! Look at those little hearts in the hedgehogs!!!!!! EEEEEEK! So cute!! I love that little detail added to the Hedgehugs stamps! It's the sweetest little touch to emphasize the lovely title from the I Love You Border die!! I just can't get over how clever this is!


Oh my goodness!! This card just caught my eye and kept it!! Look at that ADORABLE little deer from Party Animals frosting the cupcakes!!! I can't even - it's SO cute!! Those cupcakes and the little pink polka dotted pastry bag from Baked with Love really couldn't be more lovely with all of the white gel pen details! I LOVE THIS! 

ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! The other cards are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my card today! Love all the "Spotted" cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooowzaa... I'm speechless. Thanks soooooo much for spotting me. You really made my day!!! Hugs to all of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations one and all! Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!