Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Camper

Hey everyone, Samantha here with a super cute camping card! Spring has finally arrived which means it's finally time to go outside and explore the great outdoors. Camping is a perfect activity to enjoy nature.


I LOVE the papers in the "Let's Polka" petite paper pack. The colorful papers have simple patterns that can be easily mixed and matched together. I used the "Happy Trails" stamp set to create the outdoor scene. The Sasquatch, from the "Yeti Set Go" stamp set, is photobombing this camping photo.  The "Yeti Set Go" stamp set is one of my all time favorite Lawn Fawn sets. The yeti is just adorable, and I thought he would make a perfect Sasquatch. I tied the "Gold Sparkle" lawn trimmings around the photo frame, from the "Say Cheese" stamp set, to add a little texture and sparkle. I also used thin foam tape strips under the frame for added dimension. This card was so much fun to make! Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. very cute - I love how you combined the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That makes me chuckle!! Too funny! I just love it; simply adorable, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha! Totally love your super cute fun card!!! I also love the yeti stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous scene created and I love the Yeti photo bomber...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite lawn fawnspiration card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!