Saturday, August 31, 2013

Winners: Distress Maniacs - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Good morning, everyone! Christy, here. I hope you are off to a great beginning of your Labor Day weekend, at least for those of us in the U.S. I know you've probably got plans for picnics and barbecues, and maybe a dip in the pool as we send off summer, so I'll get right to the reason we're all here -- our winners!

Special thanks to the wonderful folks at Lawn Fawn for generously sponsoring our winner with the stamp set of her choice -- awesome timing with all the new releases that hit the stores two days ago! Thanks, Lawn Fawn! We love you guys!


Without further ado, our Distress Queen of the Green is:



Such a gorgeous card!
Congrats, Rachel! Please contact Laurel at 
laurelbeard at me dot come within 48 hours to claim your prize.


 Moving on to our Top Mow-It-Alls:












Incredible cards, ladies!


And last but not least, our Honorable Gnomes:



Awesome skills with those Distress inks, girls!
Please grab your badge from the tab above and rock it on your blog!

We truly appreciate everyone who played along.

Even though Monday is a holiday here, we WILL be back with a brand-new challenge!
We look forward to seeing you all then.

Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing gallery of cards!!! Congrats to everyone and thanks for my top mow it all badge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Honorable Gnome once again - hee hee! My husband giggles when I tell him I'm an Honorable Gnome! Thanks, guys! And love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm honored to be part of such an amazing gallery of talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda late for posting this (LOL) but THANK YOU! for making my card Top Mow-it-all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!