Thursday, November 29, 2012

spotted & hearted {for the birds edition}

hi friends!

Elena here, with a few projects that are "for the birds" - hee hee.

I'm gonna make this post short and sweet, since my head is swimming and I'm borderline delirious, and I can't be held responsible for proper grammar at this point ;)


Hugs - a mini card made with stamps from Lawn Fawn

Annie Rose paired my favorite colors, and highlighted her focal letters with a pair of adorably-colored birds.

Grisel added a bit of sparkle to her heavenly scene: 


Jayzee created this fun number:



lovekarte01

...and seriously - what's not to love about a chevron-filled-speech bubble?

The last card is probably my favorite, mostly because we're deep into all things princess in our home...


Cinderella

Pia, you are a genius.  It's Christmas-y, but very Cinderella, all at the same time...

Ladies, grab a button to show off on your blogs:


Keep adding your card photos to the flickr groups!  I would love to spotlight your card!



4 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for spotting my HUGS card! I, too, love those little birds. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are so fabulous! SO so cute and such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These "birdie" cards are so sweet and cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!