Saturday, May 19, 2012

Winners: Clean and Simple - Queen of Green, Top Mow It Alls, Honorable Gnomes

WOW! We had a great turn out for our last challenge! Clean and Simple styling is really your thing! We were blown away by all the amazing projects we saw on the blog! You guys made our decision VERY hard for us!!!!!! You are all winners in our book! :)

A big thank you to Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring our current challenge with a $25 gift certificate to their storefront (yes, I am a little bit jealous here).


And now for our Queen of Green for our Clean and Simple challenge:



Virginia, congratulations. Please email me at laurelbeard at me dot come within 48 hours to claim your prize!


And now for our Top Mow It Alls, in no particular order:







SOOOOO cute!!!!


And finally, our Honorable Gnomes, in no particular order:


Congratulations to all of you! Please pick up your badges/blinkies and post them on your blogs!  The blinkies HTML codes can be found on the badges page up at the top of the blog!!! A big thanks to all of you who played along with us!!!! YOU are what keeps this challenge site alive and kicking!! We'll be back with another fun challenge for you on Monday!!!!! And don't forget. We are kicking off our new video series so be sure you are following us via email, google reader, rss feed, etc......

Do you have our challenge blog? We would love for you to post it on your blogs if you do!!!!

Photobucket


Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. My first "win" on a blog challenge!! I am happy to be a honorable gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you SO much for picking my card! I am truly honored to be amongst the talented card-makers here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) Congrats to all the winners, I <3 this challenge, so many talented crafters here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a line up! Thank you for choosing my card, I love all the wonderful cards you chose :0)
    Congrats to everyone especially the Queen of Green....Virginia :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!
    Thank you so much for choosing my card ..I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A BIG Congrats to the winners, especially Virginia! Thanks for another wonderful challenge and also for including my card as an Honorable Gnome, yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for choosing my cards as one of the gnomes. It was such a nice surprise. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!